||Would you like to see your organization
listed here? Send a message about changes, updates and additions to Bob Conkwright
. Please see FactSheet 14 for more details and a more complete listing.
- Baltimore - Chesapeake Gem and Mineral Society, Inc., Meetings: 2nd Fri., 7:30 pm (Except Aug) Women's Club of Catonsville
St. Timothy's, Lane and Old Frederick Rd
Chesapeake Gem & Mineral Society
24th Annual Chesapeake Gem & Mineral Show
- Saturday, May 25th, 2013 - 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Ruhl Armory – Towson Maryland
- 1035 York Rd, Baltimore, MD 21204
- Free Admission & plenty of free parking
- Top Mineral Dealers, Original Jewelry, Silent Auctions, Door Prizes, Kids Area.
- Baltimore - Gem Cutters Guild
of Baltimore, Meetings: Meadow Mill at Woodberry, 3600 Clipper
Mill Rd., Ste 116, Baltimore, 1st Tues., 7:30 pm (except in January, July and August)
- Bowie - American Fossil Federation, Meetings: 2nd Sun. at noon, January, March, July, September, November and 3rd Sun. at noon in May Bowie Community Center, 3209 Stonybrook Dr, Bowie, MD 20715
- Bowie - Maryland
Geological Society, Inc. Meetings: 3rd Sun. at 11am to 3pm, bi-monthly, Bowie Community Center, Bowie,
- College Park - University
of Maryland Geology Club . For information contact UMDgeolclub@yahoo.com
- Ft. Meade - Patuxent Lapidary Guild
- Timonium/Cockeysville - Baltimore Mineral Society, third Wednesday of each month at 7:15 pm at the Cockeysville Public Library
- Rockville - Gem, Lapidary and Mineral Society of Montgomery
County, Maryland, Inc., 2nd Mon. (Sept-June), 7:30 pm; Rockville Senior Center,
1150 Carnation Drive, Rockville, MD 20850. Contact: Wendell C. Mohr firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silver Spring - Gem, Lapidary, and Mineral Society Of Washington, D.C.,
14506 Fairacers Rd. (20904). Meetings: 3rd Fri., 7:00pm Chevy Chase Community
Center Connecticut Ave. NW and McKinley St. Washington, DC.
- Washington, D.C. - Mineralogical Society of the District of Columbia; 10th & Constitution Ave NW, Washington, DC (free street parking; Archives Metro station). Meetings: 1st Wednesdays (except July and August), 8 pm, Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, Contact: Andy Thompson, 301-270-6790, email@example.com
- Washington, D.C. - The Geological Society of Washington. The Geological Society of Washington holds its meetings at the Cosmos Club, 2170 Florida Avenue, NW, at the intersection of 22nd Street, Florida Avenue, and Massachusetts Avenue. The main entrance to the Club is on Massachusetts Avenue, west of the Indian Embassy. The John Wesley Powell Auditorium is located toward the northwest side of the building. The preferred entrance is adjacent to the small, gated private parking lot on Florida Avenue. Contact: J. A. Speer, Geological Society of Washington, 3635 Concorde Pkwy, Suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151-1125; (703) 652-9950; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Virginia Mineral Club, Inc. - Meetings are held at 7:45 p.m. on the fourth Monday of each month (except May and December) at Long Branch Nature Center, 625 Carlin Springs Road, Arlington, VA, 22204. Phone (703) 228-6535. www.novamineralclub.org